Fix It with Your Hands
Reshaping Fascia for Pain Relief and Improved Function
6 contact hours
The learner will –
- Describe fascia and the ways fascia can cause pain and/or interfere with balanced muscle action.
- Describe precautions for the process of myofascial release, both for the patient and for the therapist.
- Demonstrate several fascial releases and describe how they might be used.
- Analyze a patient’s needs and deliver a series of releases appropriate to those needs.
- Develop a plan for continued personal learning of the myofascial release technique and a strategy for integrating the technique into the practioner’s current practice.
If there are classes currently scheduled that still have spaces, you will see them linked below.
(If you don't see a link below, there are no classes currently available that still have space left.)